You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
what a bored birthday ?
Tuesday 15 January 2013 @ 02:38 | 0 Comment [s]









  • Today's my birthday and i feel extremely down , its not that i didn't get any wishes , i got quite a few including phone calls and wishes on facebook , i have turned 19 but i don't feel any different or anything new , i'am fed up of people saying "happy birthday" and "give me a treat" . i just wish today was normal .





Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hello buddies . Welcome to my blog . You've stepped onto my blog so be nice here and leave your comment after read .Thanks You !
Please BEHAVE YOURSELF IN MYBLOG

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping