You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
The Best " MAID " i had .
Monday 4 February 2013 @ 10:21 | 0 Comment [s]


MORNING PEOPLE <3 

guess who is she ? 

BANANANANANAN . . . she is The Best " MAID " i have ever had . her name is NORLIN BINTI MOHD ZAIN . she was 58 years old  this year . she is taking care about me ever since i was a kid until now. She always know how to cheer me up . she always make me happy . she's my best friend , my sister , and sometimes she's act like my mother . 
Her eyes and her love are my favorite , we always play with each other . 
i do love her . 
AND 
she love me too 








Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hello buddies . Welcome to my blog . You've stepped onto my blog so be nice here and leave your comment after read .Thanks You !
Please BEHAVE YOURSELF IN MYBLOG

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping