You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
keep on dreaming . . .
Wednesday 6 February 2013 @ 03:30 | 0 Comment [s]





My boyfriend doesn't want to get married, but I do.


My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years and 3 month. Granted, we are young, we started dating back in high school when we were 16, we've still been together (no break-ups or anything of that nature) for 2 years 3 month . In the beginning of our relationship we talked about marriage and having children all the time but now it's a sore subject. I don't completely blame the terrible divorce on why he doesn't ever want to get married but I do feel that it plays a very important role in why he feels the way he does about the idea. I feel like he boasts infront of people that he has no intentions of getting married. I also feel like I look like the dumb girlfriend whos just a long for the ride. Marriage is important to me because it means that you unquestionably love this person and plan on spending the rest of your life with them. I don't really care about the ceremony or the dress. We already live together and I mean we spend most of our time together. We get along great but when we talk about marriage it always ends badly. I know we are young and I don't want to get married tomorrow but I'm hung up on the fact that my boyfriend is ant-marriage and I'm not. 



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hello buddies . Welcome to my blog . You've stepped onto my blog so be nice here and leave your comment after read .Thanks You !
Please BEHAVE YOURSELF IN MYBLOG

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping