You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
MQA .
Thursday 28 February 2013 @ 09:18 | 0 Comment [s]




Preparation for MQA Day




Today I feel too tired because I’m busy helping sir doing his preparation for the MQA.I helping sir arrange his file and do the fashion display. Have many works to do because we got no time. I sleep at sir staffroom because security guard won't let us going back home at the time. I going back home at 6.30 a.m and I have go to collage at 8.00 a.m for MQA. We don’t have class because lectures are so busy today .  At 4p.m we being call from MQA panels for interview . I 'm too nervous when sir call my name. Have three panels in meeting room. At early the panels looking serious but after the second the panels looking friendly.  I happy because MQA Day the end . 





Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hello buddies . Welcome to my blog . You've stepped onto my blog so be nice here and leave your comment after read .Thanks You !
Please BEHAVE YOURSELF IN MYBLOG

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping