You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
:(
Friday 22 February 2013 @ 08:13 | 0 Comment [s]





i'M SORRY . . . FRIEND . . . 


In our daily routine life New born baby do lot of mistakes and our partners get angry on this to pleased them New born baby have to say I wish you would forgive me. I am sorry and regret I flew off the handle. YOU are what is important to me, and living in the moment. Every minute I get to spend with you makes my world right. I wish I could take it back, as I see things clearer thanks to you. I don't want to go there with you, as blame turns to shame. Our time together should not be about any goodtime. Please don't walk away from me or let me go. You have taught me so many things in a short time. I need you in my life G!!!! There is no one I know like you. Your a great friend and I love you very much. Please forgive me for the last time. I am aware of your feelings and respect Say I'm sorry and regret with a floNew born baby bouquet and say I got angry at you this morning. I should have stopped for a second instead of opening my mouth without thinking. Late to sleep, late to wake up,a hurt leg & adorable but demanding kids make for a perfect storm.  Let all the bitter things go washed away with me and my thoughts, forgive me please. . . 


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hello buddies . Welcome to my blog . You've stepped onto my blog so be nice here and leave your comment after read .Thanks You !
Please BEHAVE YOURSELF IN MYBLOG

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping